Saturday, February 26, 2011

And The Nose Just Keeps on Running . . .

tissue box
(photo credit: www.photobucket.com)

This tissue box is a whole lot fancier than I have here at my house . . .

Mine are just the boxes you get in a three pack at Target. Or WalMart. Or the local grocery store.

I digress.

The fluids from my nose are still flowing quite freely and I really wish they would just dry up, already!!

Enough!

I'm tired of wiping and my nose is definitely tired of me wiping.

Colds are no fun, especially when they are caught from a certain little someone, who shall remain nameless at this time, but his initials are Ashton Stewart - cutest boy on the planet. He who is nameless is feeling better and is ready to play and be in a good mood, while his mama lays on the couch and groans and wipes her nose or coughs into her shirt for the bajillionth time.

I repeat, colds are no fun.

However, watching tv and movies is . . .unless you have a little someone who is up and can't watch it with you. Then it's not so fun.

Speaking of fun, my little someone is napping, so I should go enjoy some movie & nose wiping time until it's time for him to get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment