Friday, January 22, 2010

Big News!

I believe in proactive prayer, so I hope all of you who are reading this, will join me in prayer. I found out this morning that Tim & I are going to be first-time parents!! Woo-hoo :) We are optimistically cautious, given the fact that I got pregnant naturally in 2006, but it resulted in an ectopic pregnancy. I really don't want to have to go through that trauma again, to be completely honest.

I went for bloodwork today, just to confirm the pregnancy (I took a test this morning and it was positive). I'm only five weeks (January 22, 2010) and the doctor can't really see anything until next week when I'll be six weeks. Please pray that our baby has found it's home in my uterus, that I won't worry too much and that above all, Tim & I will remember that God is in control of all things and He will guide and direct us no matter what happens. I'm very scared and anxious, so prayer and perhaps a word of encouragement would be greatly appreciated!

I know God is a God of miracles and He allowed this new life to form! Please pray with us for our new little baby as it grows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment