Friday, January 29, 2010

Oh baby!!


Here is the ultrasound taken on Tuesday the 26th of January! Our baby is about as big as a sweet pea right now so all you can see is the sac that will hold the baby for the next 9, er, 8 months rather :) So exciting! I keep staring at the picture just amazed that this is MY uterus and that's our baby!!!

The next major hurdle is getting to the first week in March, which will be the end of my first trimester. Please pray with us for this life that God has seen fit to entrust us with!

Psalm 139:13-16
"For you formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb.
I give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works,
And my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret. And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth;
Your eyes have seen my unformed substance ; And in your book were all written
The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them"

No comments:

Post a Comment