I faithfully follow a blog called "The Pioneer Woman" and here are some tips she gave:
"1. Be yourself.
2. Blog often.
3. Be varied.
4. Exercise more.
5. Allow your boundaries to set themselves naturally.
6. Bring back retro phrases like “hanky panky.”
7. Don’t be afraid to embarrass yourself.
8. Try your best to spell words correctly and use proper grammar.
9. If you have writer’s block, push through and blog anyway.
10. Value every person who takes time out of their day to stop by your blog.
11. I love ya.
So we'll see how the blogging resolution goes . . .