Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving!!

I know that Thanksgiving is done, but these are updates . . . and since I was a bad blogger and haven't update since JULY I thought I would go easy on the reader and go in order . . . at least the order I have in my head.

Shame, shame on me! "Bad llama bad!" (from "The Emperor's New Groove" in case you were wondering where that random quote came from)

It's a good thing my sister, The English Major, doesn't read my blog because she'd keel over from all my elipses and random ramblings. And for any of my other followers who are/were English majors, I humbly apologize.

Moving on . . . Thanksgiving was really fun this year because it was Ashton's first - even though the poor kid didn't have a clue what was going on and his mother even went so far as to put him in a first Thanksgiving outfit.

I will post a picture as soon as possible! For some reason I can't find the Thanksgiving outfit photos . . .

On a side note, I am eating cookies (homemade oatmeal to be exact) and dipping them in milk so this could get messy folks!

Cookie eating experience is going well and so I shall move on to posting pictures of the boy.







No comments:

Post a Comment