Friday, January 7, 2011

January Relections

My fabulous friend, Corrin Schlect has come up with an idea called "January Reflections"

It's purpose is to have: "A month of reflections. Contemplating last year. Planning for the future. Thanking our Creator. Improving our writing."

I personally think it's brilliant. Then again, my friend is brilliant. Every Monday and Thursday, she posts prompts for writing/blogging on her website: thegloriousimpossible.com

As soon as I figure out how to get her badge thingy I'll post that as well. (Corrin is a great photographer and she also took photos of our wedding!)

I'm excited to start writing!






1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm doing the "Reflections..." project as well! I haven't posted a badge myself, but I still write.

    One alternative (if you're interested) is just to d/l the picture and then post it on your page...

    -Gene

    ReplyDelete