Thursday, May 13, 2010

And it's a . . . . . . boy!!





I had my 20 week ultrasound yesterday and we found out that we will be meeting our baby boy in September!

He is nice and healthy, with very long legs, the tech said. Am I really surprised? Tim is six foot seven and my brothers are pretty tall :) He weighs 14 ounces and has no problems at all, other than scooting away from the technician every time she would try and get a good pic of him. He was very busy last night while I was trying to sleep and I'm wondering if it's a preview of what's to come.

As far as his name is concerned, we decided, since he will be the first Stewart boy to be born in 13 years, to give him the first name of Ashton, since that is Tim's dad's name and also Tim's grandad. I'm all about tradition. We want to have his middle name begin with a "T" so he can have the same initials as his grandad and great-grandad Stewart, but haven't reached a verdict yet.

Praise God that all his pieces are in the right places!!

Tim and I were both very excited yesterday and shared our joy with friends and family!

We can't wait to meet our little boy in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment