Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Sigh, A Shrug, & the Need for A Hug

Today has just been "one of those days"

One where I look around the house and realize that the need to do housework is still there, it hasn't vanished, only now I feel like vanishing....

One where I have a bajillion and one things on my "To Do Before Baby Gets Here" list and haven't felt like doing a single, solitary one.

One where it's been overcast and I've felt the need to burrow under some covers, take out a good book, and read "until the cows come home"

One where I talk to my mama on the phone for a nice, comfortable amount of time, only to realize that after I hang up, she's not even in the same state and I start missing her terribly.

It's just been "one of those days", but, in the words of the infamous Scarlett O'Hara, "Tara! Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all...tomorrow is another day."


No comments:

Post a Comment